- For each visitor to our web page, our web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name and computer IP, but not the e-mail address (where possible). This is done for site security purposes only.
- We collect and store the e-mail addresses of visitors and clients who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, and used to notify consumers about updates and information relating to Combs Communications.
- Outside links contained on this web site may cause a visitor to leave our site entirely. If such linked web sites are not under the control of Combs Communications then Combs Communications is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site or information contained in a linked web site, or any changes or updates to such web site.Combs Communications provides these links from this web site only as a convenience, and unless plainly stated (as on our Partners Page) the inclusion of said link does not imply any endorsement of the web site or any of its contents. Combs Communications reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. All visitors use materials and information found in third-party web sites at their own risk.
- Combs Communications is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party web sites to which this web site links or which links to this web site. By clicking on a link, logo or other item, please note that you may no longer be on this web site. To check what Internet location you are on, note the URL at the top and/or bottom of your browser. We encourage you to ALSO read the posted Privacy Statement whenever interacting with any web site not operated by Combs Communications.
- Combs Communications constantly seeks to improve the quality of the services we provide and the user experience on the web site. We value your input and encourage you to help us expand and make improvements to the web site by providing us with any thoughts or comments you might have regarding our services or the operation of the web site. You can submit any comments you have to us by clicking on our Contact link. When sending us comments we will only use it to acknowledge or respond to your comments. Submitting comments via an email will not cause you to receive any secondary or promotional material, unless specifically requested by you. In certain circumstances (such as Testimonials), we may choose to use or re-post portions of your comments in our marketing or promotional materials.